Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh my Holy Roman Empire....

Hetalia. Love it, hate it, OBSESS over it (yeah, we've all seen/done that before) it's everywhere.

I can't say I'm overly fangirling out over this like I am over the Doctor, but it's pretty cool. As a German/Italian, I must say....I find this very ironic. As an American, I say....Cheeseburger?

(Ok, on a side note, I've noticed that EVERY TIME someone from America comes back from visiting another a country, the first thing they want is a cheeseburger. It's true. I did it. Tony Stark did it.)

I've got to say, my favorite character is Prussia. For sure. And as I DON'T SUPPORT YAOI, I like the Hungary/Prussia pairing. (Omgfaint an anime fangirl who doesn't like yaoi? Be kind, rewind.) In response, I say: yes. I don't. I'll save that rant for later, for now just: FEAR THE FRYING PAN. I will use it on you.

But Hetalia's got some awesome iPod videos. If Apple had any clue what was good for them (which they don't, look at the computers they produce) they would use it as an official iPod commercial! I would jump off the couch right now and ditch my non-apple-istic beliefs to go get an iPod!



And I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat. If I am, go ahead, tell me. I'll abandon ship right now....maybe. Not.

Bottom line, since I'm rambling again?

Cheeseburgers are awesome and Hetalia proves it.

Sincerely,
The-American (aka. Atari.)

No comments:

Post a Comment