Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Zelda,

I know you kind of need me, with the evil dudes trying to destroy your kingdom and all that jazz, but SERIOUSLY? Maybe some sort of token of your thanks would be appreciated. Like, I don't know, a bathroom break every so often?! Maybe a nap. Yeah, that sounds good.

And a LESS ANNOYING SIDEKICK. One that doesn't try to physically injure me when I don't listen? Or mock me at every turn? (If I get told to "Listen!" one more time, I SWEAR the sword is going through that little pipsqueak of a pixie!)

Plus those stupid Redead? You've got to be kidding me. If that's not enough to make a grown man cry, I don't know what is.

Oh yeah, I did it all in tights. Does that count as bonus points? I do believe so.

Sincerely,
The-Hero-of-Time (aka. The Atari.)

No comments:

Post a Comment